Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Good Morning Friends!

Well I'm back from TX/OK....for about a week LOL! Had a wonderful time visiting with my friend, Nona Cross and the Red River Romance Writers group. Also enjoyed meeting new friends Mary, Cathy, & Garry.

But let me tell you, I am SO ready to head back to the Silver Spur and my cowboys & girls!

Yep, I'll be going back on/around the 18th for a couple of weeks so if you're in Bandera, come on out and visit.

IMW, today I'm over at Carol Ann Erhardt's blog so stop by and leave a comment. All those who do will be entered into Carol's bi-monthly drawing for a $10 Bath & Body Works gift certificate!

Hope to see you there.

Until later...take care, be Blessed & remember....when the going gets tough, the tough get on their knees.
PamT

No comments: