Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Another Ranch Update!

Hello Again from the Silver Spur Guest Ranch in Bandera, TX!

Summer is moving right along here at the ranch, much as everywhere else. I'm working a few more hourse than last month so I'm online less frequently. But I do take time out to enjoy the scenery. Seeing wildlife is a regular occurance out here, especially when I'm able to take my morning walk (on those days I don't have to clock in at 7:30 LOL). It is not uncommon to come across a jackrabbit or deer.

My BFF Jerrie came up for a couple of days last week and we drove to San Antoniono and into Boerne (pronounced bernie) and generally just spent quality time as friends who don't get to visit as much as they'd like do.

This week was especially fun since I got to go into San Antonio a couple of times and visit with my son who was heading up a NDA dance camp for area Junior High & High Schools. In fact, that's one of the reasons this post is so late getting up today, I left early this morning and had lunch with him and some of the NDA staff girls then came back to the ranch.
In a couple of weeks, another friend, Julie, will come up and my job here ends on Aug 2 or 3. Which is fine...I'm so ready to go home LOL!

Speaking of home, I will be there next week for Karson's surgery on the 22nd - IF all goes well and he actually has it.

Oh and, I received some GOOD news last week!

Five Star Expressions is sending me a contract for The Visionary! I'll post details as I get them.

Also, in case you've forgotten, In His Sight releases on July 23rd from White Rose Publishing.


Well, that's about all friends, just wanted to pop in and say HELLO and fill you in on what's happening in my world.

Be sure and stay tuned for more New Releases from White Rose Publishing and of course, our regular feature, Saturday Spotlight.

Until later....take care & be blessed!
PamT

No comments: