Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Clueless

Hey Friends,

I'm clueless as to what to blog about today so I just wanted to pop in and say "Hi" and how I pray BLESSINGS over each and every one of you and yours!

Today is St. Patrick's day - are you wearing green? :-)

Not a whole lot happening in my life/writing. Still keeping up the 3 articles a month for Associated Content and today picked up dictation for 1 local doctor - hopefully that'll work out well too. Promotion for PPS is going well and they've included my book The Inheritance in their Featured Author widget - check it out!

Oh, speaking of The Inheritance, check out my new banner!

                                     
Isn't it beautiful?

This banner will be up at LASR for 2 months beginning in April - I got blessed with a great deal for an ad there and the price included creating this - I love it!

Still unable to concentrate much on romance writing nor have I been as successful as I'd hoped in getting my books into libraries & setting up speaking engagments - felt like God called me to not do that or worry over that for now so....just spending a lot of time with HIM and trying to settle into some kind of routine at home.


Funny how the best thought-out plans seem to go awry....always something to distract - LOL!

Well that's about all on this end. Easter is barrelling down on us - hope you're all ready with lots of chocolate bunnies and colored eggs, but let's not forget the REAL reason for the Season - the resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Speaking of which, check out the beautiful Easter Posts at White Roses in Bloom blog and the new releases from White Rose Publishing.

Until later....take care, be BLESSED and remember - God has set YOU apart for an Inheritance!
PamT

3 comments:

Kara Lynn Russell said...

Pam, I love the new banner and I love LASR, too. I'll be sure to look for it on their site.

Tanya Hanson said...

hi Pam, the new banner is terrific! oxoxoxox

Pamela S Thibodeaux said...

Thanks Kara and Tanya!

I'm excited about the banner. Hope the advertising boosts interest and sales.