Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, March 12, 2009

News, News and More Good News!

Boy is Spring ever in the air and lot's of exiting things going on with it!

As I mentioned last week, The Wild Rose Press introduced a brand new publishing company, White Rose Publishing. This is strictly Christian-Inspirational romances!

I also told you about my March Madness sale on The Inheritance and new release, Winter Madness.

Well if that wasn't enough Madness for you - here's some more!!

I have another story, Review of Love up and available now (for FREE) at White Rose Publishing!

And

My story, The Dog of My Heart has been accepted for publication by Revell books for an anthology to be published next year! I'll give you more info on this as it is available.

Still not enough?

Well the White Rose authors are having a Lucky Shamrock contest over on their blog and the prize is a Pot-o-Ebooks!

Watch for details on Tuesday (St. Patrick's Day).

Hope your life is filled with this much excitement!

Nah, 100 times more. :-)

Drop by Saturday when we Spotlight, Tannia Lopez.

Until later....Be Blessed.
PamT

No comments: