Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Another Great Place for Readers & Authors!

The search never ends to find new places (new to me anyway) where readers can find new authors/books and authors can find promotional avenues such as interviews, reviews and guestblogging.

Today I'd like to introduce to you Wild on Books!

Wild on Books has a blog and a forum for readers and writers to connect. They also set up author interviews , guest blogging, and do book reviews.

So if you're wild about books, visit Wild on Books and see what they have to offer.

Remember, tomorrow TWRP authors will be on the SRR Readers & Authors Connect loop and Saturday I'm spotlighting Rose Zediker and her book, Through the Eyes of Love.

Hope to see you on the SRR loop and back here on Sat!

PamT

No comments: