Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Does 2nd Place Make One Any LESS A Champion?

Hi Friends!

If you read my last post you’d know that on the 9th I headed out for a 13-14 hr drive (one way) to Daytona, Florida for the NDA 2008 National Dance/Cheer Championships. My son is a dance/drill team coach for Stephen F Austin University in Nacogdoches, TX as well as a choreographer and his team competed as they do every year. We scored 3rd place in prelims and moved into 2nd place in finals. As a choreographer he is allowed to design routines for colleges outside of his division – which he does regularly and one such team won the Innovative Choreography Award!

So I ask you, does being 2nd place make them any less champions?

Not in my book! :-)

So now it’s back to real life and daily obligations both at work and in my writing career.

Thursday, I’ll be spotlighting author Tracey H Kitts and her book Red, so drop back by and see what this talented author has to offer!

Where Authors and Readers Connect: As you know, when I find new places for authors to promote and readers to find new writers, I try and share that information with you. Well today I’d like to tell you about Cheryl’s Book Nook. Cheryl is a reviewer for Fallen Angel Reviews but this is her personal site. She recently posted reviews for some of my titles. The others are soon to follow. She has also invited me to do a ‘guest blog’ and interview, so check her site often!

Well folks, that’s about all for now.

Until later….take care and God BLESS!

Pamela S Thibodeaux
“Inspirational with an Edge!”

2 comments:

Donna Sundblad said...

Hi Pamela,

Saw your post over at Inspired Author and thought I'd check out your blog here. I like it and will have to take a little time to look around!

Donna Sundblad

Pamela S Thibodeaux said...

Thanks for dropping by, Donna!

Hope you enjoy your visit :-)
PamT