Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

#TuesdayTreasures Our National Parks

Good Morning,

Well we made it back to Louisiana Sunday afternoon and I must say, this has been the trip of a lifetime for me. We drove through 14 states and visited 15 National Parks.

If you've followed my west coast vacation, you'll see some of the places we visited. I'm not done though, we still have North Dakota and Minnesota.

Thursday I'll complete the blog posts on our west coast vacation with the last 3 National Parks we visited: Theodore Roosevelt in ND and Voyageurs & Isle Royale in MN.

However this morning I just wanted to say how much I've treasured this trip, our country and our nation's National Parks.

Until next time, take care and God Bless.
PamT

No comments: