Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, September 11, 2014

#ThursdayThoughts: Remembering with Love....


All over the world today people will be remembering the events of 9/11/2001 with pictures and songs and hopefully prayers.


 


I'm not a big history buff and never liked learning about the wars and political crud around them and I know this day will be one in history books of the future.

My question would be.... How did this change your life?

Do you walk around in fear or have you made an attempt to return to love?

Simple questions yet profound.

For me, I remember this day with sadness yet hope that the people of the world will realize we can't solve violence and crime with more violence and that a peace movement should be done in an attitude of peace and love not hate.

In fact, life should be lived with an attitude of love and peace, not hate.

I know that might seem quite naive but what if we all vowed to live one day or even one hour in complete love....think thoughts of love and peace, speak words of love, joy, peace, & gratitude.

How much would the world change?

Something to think about!
"Inspirational with an Edge! 


A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson is one of my favorite books and gives practical advice on how to forgive, let go and live a life of love and peace.

 Read it today!!

No comments: