Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Monday, February 7, 2011

New Release from White Rose Publishing!

Good Morning Friends,

Please enjoy this new release from White Rose Publishing.....Healing in Haven Falls by EA West!

Autumn Reger is no stranger to mistakes—she’s made more than enough to last a lifetime. Unfortunately, the consequences of those mistakes and her distrust of men, keep haunting her.


Keith Burke served his country with honor, but his service in Afghanistan ended with a roadside bomb. The emotional and physical scars leave him wondering if he’ll ever be able to make a friend or find true love.

Can two wounded hearts heal the scars of the past to find the future God has planned for them?

This book is available now for only $1.00! Enjoy your copy today.

4 comments:

E.A. West said...

Thanks for posting this! I hope people enjoy reading the story as much as I enjoyed writing it. :)

Donna B said...

Ooh, sounds wonderful!

Marianne Evans said...

I'm wrapping up RITA judging as we speak, but have this one locked and loaded and ready to go on my Kindle! Can't wait to read it, EA!!! God bless!

Cheryl said...

Oh, this one sounds really good!