Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Friday, January 18, 2008

Reviewer's Top Pick!

And the BLESSINGS just keep coming.....

My short story Choices was chosen as the Reviewer's Top Pick by Night Owl Romance!



Gail said, "Pamela S. Thibodeaux's motto is "Inspirational with an Edge!" Her short story Choices lives up to those words......Thibodeaux writes a fast-paced story as inspirational as it is honest. The characters are realistic and their thoughts and emotions brought to the forefront. They struggle with decisions much the same way as any of us. This story is well worth reading."

Read the entire review here!

Coming Jan 30th from The Wild Rose Press

What a WONDERFUL surprise and a GREAT start to 2008!

Until later....Be BLESSED!

Pamela S Thibodeaux
"Inspirational with an Edge!"

2 comments:

squiresj said...

Congratulations on your win. I found your name on Lena's website so came to check you out. I don't know that I have read any of your books yet. I am always looking for new authors to read their books. I am an avid reader.
God Bless.

Pamela S Thibodeaux said...

Thank You Squires! If you decide to check out my books, I sincerely pray you are satisfied.

Thanks for the comment.

pamT