Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

#TuesdayTreasures Flexibility

Good Morning Friends!

Today's topic can mean several different things but, in this instance, what flexibility means for me is the ability to do my job(s) from anywhere I decide to go.

Working from home is one of the things I treasure.

And, since I'm on the subject. Let me tell you about my newest adventure....

Along with Ad Sales Director/Marketing Associate for Pelican Ventures, I am currently embarking on a new career with Harvard Risk Management.

This company has been in the "risk reduction" business for over twenty years by offering products such as Legal Shield, Identity Theft Protection, Document Shredding and many other products and services to "help reduce risk and provide protection, security, and peace of mind to individuals and companies in North America."

As you may know I've been in sales before so this new opportunity is exciting because, even though I'm training as a Recruiter, I can also build my business from the sales perspective.


Harvard Risk Management is looking to bring several more recruiters on board, so if you're interested in working from home, watch this video then email me and I'll show you how to become one of us!

Hope you enjoyed today's treasure.

Visit weekly for Thursday Thoughts, Saturday Spotlight and of course, Tuesday Treasures.

Until next time, take care and God bless.
PamT





1 comment:

Jacqueline Seewald said...

Good luck with your new venture, Pam.