Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tuesday Treasures - Artsonia

Good Morning Friends and what a Blessed Day it is!

Today's Tuesday Treasure is a place I discovered when my eight-year-old granddaughter's artwork was submitted for publication!

Artsonia is an online art gallery where children have a place to share their artwork with others around the world. They can also purchase items with their artwork on it - and the funds go to help support the art programs at their school!

When I questioned Bryanna's art teacher, Ms. Blanchard, she said she chooses artwork based on craftsmanship and creativity.

Yeah isn't that wonderful!?

I'd like to share Bryanna's piece "Owl with a Vowel" with you and encourage you to check it out as well as other young artists' publications.


You can bet your bottom dollar I'll be buying items with this on it because something created by your child or grandchild is certainly a treasure to behold!

Well I certainly hope you enjoy today's Tuesday's Treasure. Check back next week for another special book or product or place I treasure. And don't forget Thursday Thoughts and Saturday Spotlight!

Until later....Take care, God Bless and remember.....when you expect miracles, miracles happen!
 Pamela S Thibodeaux
"Inspirational with an Edge!" (tm)

No comments: