Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Another Heartwarming Review of The Visionary

Hello Again Friends and time for another review of The Visionary, this one by friend & fellow WR author, Donna Basinow (aka Donna B Snow).

Wonderful story! Got to read it!

This was one story I didn't want to put down. I fell in love with Trevor and Taylor right from the start. The love between this brother and sister drips from the pages as they look out for each other, sharing their heartaches - then learning to let go.

But still, Trevor's over-protectiveness is no match for Alex's fast-growing feelings for Taylor. I couldn't help but root for Alex. I could feel the attraction between them, that instant attraction when two souls connect. The patience he shows as he gets to know her and understand all she's been through can only come from God.

I loved the detail of Taylor's interior designs also. The warmth of the description, colors and textures, made me feel like I was there. So beautiful!

And then the additional romance between Trevor and Pam is just icing on the cake.

The Visionary is a Christian romance unlike any other I've read. I think Ms. Thibodeaux is a visionary herself.

Thank you, Donna!

Well Friends, as you know, The Visionary is available for pre-order on Amazon and B&N and I'm offering anyone who orders the book a pdf of the ENTIRE Tempered series FREE! - just email me a copy of your receipt at: pthib07@gmail.com - this offer ends on Sunday so hurry!

Guess that's all for now!

Until later....take care, Be Blessed and remember....when you expect miracles, miracles happen!
PamT

No comments: