Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Friday, August 29, 2008

Another Rita?

Vibrations are high here in SW Louisiana as we keep an eye on TS Gustav which appears to be headed our way.

I can't help but pray, Dear God, not another Rita!

Now you may ask, Who is Rita?

It seems EVERYONE knows about Hurricane Katrina and the devestation, but what many don't realize is that one short month after Katrina, Hurricane Rita slammed into my area. We were forced to evacuate, had no power for weeks, trees down all over, whole communities gone - washed away! Very few escaped damage of some degree including me and my family.

Am I afraid?
Not a bit. My trust is in the Lord and my confidence in a simple mantra - We ARE divinely protected!

Am I prepared?
You betcha!

I'll keep you posted as I can.

Until later remember....The prayers of a righteous man avails much so pray with me...."We are divinely protected!"

Thanks friends!
PamT

No comments: